Wednesday, February 13, 2013

BURLAP COVERED PENCIL HOLDER

See what you can make out of an old Campbell's soup can?  I covered it with burlap, added the rose "ribbon" at the top and a brown satin bow with pearl pins.  I found the rose ribbon at Joann's.  I attached everything with a hot glue gun and presto..........a pretty container for my pencils and rulers for my sewing room.  *I found this idea on Pinterest.




Here is another version using a cute fabric I found at Joann's.  I added some trim at the bottom with hot glue.  Larger cans would be nice containers also.  This is a nice way to repurpose cans that are going into the recycle bin.



Another American Girl dress I made from some Walmart fabric!  Molly likes her new dress.



Here is the same pattern only in a gingham cherries fabric that I found at Joann's.  I buy 1/2 yard of fabric for each dress.


No comments: