Friday, October 28, 2011

JUST IN TIME FOR WINTER

Finished another "Shawl Collared Cowl".  I really like this pattern because it knits up so quickly and it looks great in any type of yarn.  I made this one for my mom.  It's starting to get a little cool here in Atlanta and she will love wearing this to keep her neck warm in church, at the movies or just sitting at home.  



I just finished this "Marian" cowl for my daughter.  I used just 1 skein of Bernat Roving yarn in color "Putty".  It was knit in the seed stitch on size 17 circular needles and was so much fun to knit.  It's big and chunky and the perfect accessory with a tee shirt and jeans.  This yarn is so squishy and lightweight that you hardly know you have it on.  It's like wearing your favorite blanket around your neck!


No comments: