Thursday, February 11, 2010

SHADES OF WHITE


I love the color and feel of my bamboo knitting needles. I finished another scarf. I'm still only know the knit stitch but my first knitting class is this Saturday and I hope to learn how to purl. My brother in law said knitting is addictive and that he thinks they put crack on the tips of the needles and the yarn. I'm starting to agree.......


Another scarf I finished last night. This time for my daughter. My FIRST knitted project that I will give away. I'll pop it in the mail today hoping it arrives by Valentine's Day.


I've been taking photographs all over the place for my 365 blog. Above is one I took at Fleu de Coop Antiques store. I love the shades of cream and brown, the stitching and the buckles. They don't make suitcases like they used to.

3 comments:

Becky said...

hahahaha! I had not realized it was the crack that makes me knit!!?!!

You are doing good there, Kathi. Your daughter will love, love, love her scarf.

k. fly said...

I love it... well I love the picture... I believe the snow has prevented it from getting here on time but fingers crossed maybe tomorrow!

Lisa said...

LOve that purple yarn, Kathi! I bet your daughter loved it!! Great job! I've been practicing and it IS ADDICTING!! Can't wait for the class on Saturday...I'm keeping my eye out for some more yarn!