Thursday, December 10, 2009

WHAT'S YOUR MOOD?

While looking through my jewelry box and trying to find something to wear today, I found my "vintage" MOOD RING from the 60's. Yes, the original one!!! Oh I loved it so, it's many colors changing throughout the day. It changes from brown to green to turquoise to cobalt blue. I guess I was a freshman or so in high school when I received it for Christmas. Everyone had one back then and it was so much fun guessing each other's mood. Now I know why I was never a hand model..........but I thought you'd like to see my VINTAGE MOOD RING. Brings back memories! Did you have one too?






2 comments:

Becky said...

Dang Kathi! Your mood ring is fancy! We had 'em in the late 60's early 70's. Mine is probably somewhere in my boxes of stuff.

Weaveron Textile said...

wow,this ring is amazing.
to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.