Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

My mom and I drove down to Atlantic Station to do a little shopping and take in the sights today. First off is the huge tree on the green with at least 1 million ornaments. I took all of the photos with my phone but I think you get the idea...........



This is an Upside Down Tree in Z Gallerie. I love that place! I'm hoping Santa will just bring me one of everything in that store. Here is a close up of the tree with it's turquoise, silver and winter white.

A little better view of the Upside Down Tree. Love the brown and white pillows in the background.


Loved this jingley chandelier in West Elm. I'm thinking it would be perfect in my 2 story breakfast room. Who cares if it gives off enough light when it looks this good!



Pretty brown and white embroidered pillows at Z Gallerie.



A very subdued but elegant pillow with shimmery glass and pearl beads at West Elm.




Loved this black candelabra at Z Gallerie.



These cut glass coasters were so shimmery and perfect if you want a little bling on the table. (about $9)



New cut crystal table and floor lamps at Z Gallerie.



Loved this blingy mirror at Z Gallerie. I'm thinking downstairs powder room!



Very organic shimmery tree branch votive holder at Z Gallerie........just in case you were looking for one.



And I couldn't pass up this cute little Snow Owl.


1 comment:

Becky said...

I needed my sunglasses! Such pretty and blingy things! But what I want to know is what did you actually purchase?