Friday, May 29, 2009

Clean-er Studio


Before and after photos of my studio.  I usually have several projects going at once and in different stages of development.  I worked a long time organizing my supplies and books and throwing away dried paints and paintings that didn't work.  My next goal is to get my photographs arranged so I can find them easier.  I want to preserve the old photos and put family photos in albums. I need to organize my other photos into different catagories so it will be easy to find when I want to paint.  I also have a couple of scrapbooks I need to add to.  So I have my work cut out for me!  I feel good about cleaning out on this last day of school.  I always loved the last day of school and the beginning of summer, long hot lazy days.  I looked forward to my kids being home and the prospects of new adventures and projects.  Now they are all grown and going their own way.  They have their own projects and adventures to discover.  And I have a clean studio in which to start a new project!